We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio VIP lounge

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio VIP lounge

I'm staying at the Bellagio at the end of May and was wondering how the VIP lounge is? I've stayed VIP at the Mirage and their lounge included some alcohol. Is the Bellagio one the same?

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

can not recall if i even visited the lounge when i was in a 2 bedroom grand lake suite at bellagiO

So many lounges in all my stays in different suites and hotels but by far the best of all was the PRESTIGE lounge at V/P,,,,

o

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

I couldn't even find the lounge last time at Bellagio. Where is it anyways?

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

What type of suite are you in? There are 2 lounges and there are some "ground rules."

Edited: 11 May 2014, 00:50
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

All I know is that I am in a penthouse suite. It was a gift for my birthday so I didn't book it.

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

Cool. I needed to know if that were the case as opposed to a host invite to the RFB lounge.

The VIP room you will check into is immediately to the far left behind the bell desk through a non descript door(s).

They have wine and beer and assorted soft drinks and waters.

You will also be able to use the VIP elevators behind the Petrossian lounge. That being if you are in a Main Tower, not Spa Tower. Access from Spa Tower you will need to ask.

Edited: 11 May 2014, 03:14
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

If I'm in a Bellagio Suite, would I be able to use the VIP Lounge or Chairman's Lounge? SOUNDS like it's on a case by case basis.....

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

The Bellagio Suites have never had access to what is now called the "Chairman's Lounge." However I do know of people who got limo pick-up while staying in a B Suite and not through their host although, that too, is not a normal amenity.

Generally speaking it's a Penthouse or higher one gets the "Chairman" access, All of the other higher end suites need host handling unless things are very slow.

The true VIP lounge off of the conservatory is host only.

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

Thanks, Underpar. I did get limo pickup with my B Suite.....

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

"The true VIP lounge off of the conservatory is host only."

Not always true. Your marketing offer can indicate VIP lounge check-in as well. Mine does. I don't have a host at Bellagio.

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellagio VIP lounge

Josie, this is recent? And it refers to the RFB VIP lounge off of the conservatory? You have done this?

I have been in that lounge on 3 or 4 occasions when they have directed people to what they now call the Chairman's Lounge.