We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Print boarding pass at PH?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Print boarding pass at PH?

Anywhere we can print boarding passes for the flight home at PH or nearby? Thanks.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

Yes,they should have some internet kiosks most likely around their shopping areas.I'm not sure of te cost but its like a few $$ for so many minutes

2. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 00:03
Edited: 14 May 2014, 00:03
Warrington...
Level Contributor
634 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

Agree with above information.We did this 2 weeks ago at Caesars with the concierge...very easy.

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

I'm not sure about boarding pass question. Am I missing something. We always print ours at the airport from the Kiosks

louisemcbridechris
Level Contributor
188 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

I will have same issue at cosmo in a few weeks for our onward flight to San Fran

Good to know that concierge can print them the day before for us

Canada
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

I printed mine at PH in the business centre. Heading back there again next week!

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

Near the lobby where the telephones are you can log on and print them there that's what we do cost a few dollars

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

Why not use a boarding pass on your phone? It's extremely easy and I've only had to print a handful of boarding passes in the last 5 years

Washington
Level Contributor
4,674 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

The phone is an option for those who own a Smartphone & download the App; & provided of course, you don't lose connectivity once boarding call is announced at your gate.

Otherwise, one can get their boarding pass either at an airport kiosk "generally" for free, at the Concierge Desk (with a small tip), or utilize an Internet kiosk that charges $5.00 for 14 mins. usage or based on deduction per page printed.

10. Re: Print boarding pass at PH?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 06:16