We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quad daily free slot tourney

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Topic
Quad daily free slot tourney

Is it still running? I seen they had moved the promo slots upstairs last time I was up there, anyone know the score?

Thanks.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
151 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quad daily free slot tourney

I was there last week and it was still running....though it is free, I believe you need to log in 10 points on your TR card before you can enter...

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
1,649 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quad daily free slot tourney

It is now down on the main floor. And, yes, you need to earn 10 points on your TR card. Much more fun and interactive too

Georgia
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quad daily free slot tourney

10 points is not bad for a little fun. Heck, you have to put a little on the TR card every 6 months or your points go bye-bye anyway.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quad daily free slot tourney

How much coin in is 10 points?

5. Re: Quad daily free slot tourney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16