We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

My wife and I will be in town from June 2-5 and want to see one of these CDS shows? Beatles LOVE is only available on June 2, the day that we arrive. Is it worth it to see it, even though we may be a bit worn out from travelling from the East Coast early that AM? For what it's worth, we're staying at Wynn so getting to Mirage is a bit easier than getting to Mandalay Bay.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
780 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

They are both great shows, it's hard to go wrong. I tend to avoid shows on my first day in town for the reason you mention - is MJ One available other nights? If it comes down to having to choose one of them for your first night, I'd go with Love for the proximity reason. If it comes down to LOVE on the first night or MJ or another night, I'd go with MJ on another night.

Another thing to ask yourself is if you like the music of one better than the other, since the music is the biggest part of both shows.

I've seen them both, you should really enjoy it no matter how you end up deciding!

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Love was the first show we ever saw and MJ1 was the last....

Both are great shows, LOVE is more whimsical and playful. MJ! is intense, high production, with outstanding visuals. From a purely excitment factor MJ! knocks it out of the park.

You really cannot miss either one. I am a bit biased towards MJ1, it was terrific and I would see it again in a minute.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

We've been delayed out of PHL a couple times during the summer months due to large storms in the mid-west but if you're on a morning flight you're probably safe.

FWIW, we never schedule anything on our first day.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Thanks for the reply. We're leaning towards Love mostly because it was dark when we were in Vegas in December.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Thanks, PhillyWill. We typically do the same and don't plan anything the first night but since this is the only night Love is playing during this trip, we may bite the bullet and book it. We can always recuperate at the pool the next AM, right?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Have seen both, and thought LOVE was much better than MJ One. Not just the show itself, but the whole way the theater and stage is setup. It is truly a magical performance!

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

I haven't seen MJ One YET (we are in Vegas next week, and have it booked for Monday night) but we have seen LOVE on a previous visit and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend it.

portsmouth england
Level Contributor
696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Beatles without a shadow of a doubt

Canada
Level Contributor
3,224 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Both are fantastic shows so it just depends on what you're willing to pay for tickets. There are no discounts for MJ One yet but if you're leaning more towards LOVE anyways, be sure to check out these great ticket promos...

http://www.smartervegas.com/shows.aspx

www.travelzoo.com/entertainment/las-vegas/

Enjoy the show!! :)

Northwood, Ohio
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beatles LOVE or MJ One?

Having seen and loved both, MJ One is a true thriller! LOVE is also great, but I left MJ One wanting to see it again the next night.