We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
196 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Hey there - I have purchased tickets on line through MLife for "O" and thought that we would get to select seats. Well we didn't and I now find we are in the very front row in the "Wet Zone". Had thought I would be able to change these when we got there but most of the tickets are sold out. My question - has anybody had experience sitting in these seats and how wet is "wet". Thanks.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Not sat in those seats but it doesn't look that wet. It's just the odd splash when the performers jump into the pool unlike the theme parks where they on purposely get you wet. That's what I think anyway.

Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
196 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Thanks for that - hopefully that's right - dont really want to get saturated!! :)

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

We sat in those seats the last time we saw the show and they were awesome seats, you might get literally a drop or two from a performer but nothing major. They are fantastic seats. We have seen the show many times and the splash zone seats might be our favorite vantage point.

Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

We sat in those seats last trip and was splashed by the preformers on purpose.I am not sure they do that every show but I would not wear anything that you do not want to get wet.

Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

My husband was "moderately wet", I barely had a drop. But, one performer personally made aure to get him wet as he was sitting their with a scowl. (It is permanently etched into his face.)

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Have sat in the front row twice in the last year. First show, only a drop or two. Second show, got a few good splashes and even had to wipe my glasses a few times.

Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
196 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

Thanks for all the advise - am really excited now as was on a bit of a downer thinking they were crappy seats and we would get saturated. Roll around Wednesday!!

8. Re: Cirque Du Soleil "O" Wet Zone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:16