We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Which buffet do you prefer and why?

I will be going for lunch, using a myvegas reward.

I can get a free lunch at the Bellagio or the Aria, the Aria is less points but I have enough for either.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
396 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

While I like them both, the Bellagio had more selections and that's why I like buffets. To sample a bit of this and that.

Portland, Oregon
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Bump?

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
581 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

I would choose Bellagio.

I have done both on MyVegas points for Lunch & Dinner.

I was not overly impressed with the selection at Aria and they had the exact same food both meals. We had Dinner there one night around 6pm and went back the next day for lunch around noon and it was exactly the same...right down to the crab legs. Sucks to know that had we paid for it we would have paid $25.00 more at Dinner for the exact thing we could have had for lunch much cheaper. At least it was free...

Bellagio had a much bigger selection for both meals and was just better quality all around.

chicago
Level Contributor
255 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Im definitely going to Bellagio buffet again it was legendary.The one at Planet Hollywood has slipped a bit and the one at Rio had a roach at the bar.

Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Aria is very disappointing, very lack luster. Really recommend Bellagio over any other mLife buffet (although I like Mandalays fruit selection a lot!) but that said I am not a buffet person

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

I've done both with MyVegas and I liked the Bellagio buffet more than Aria.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

If you get into Aria buffet fot lunch do they kick you out before dinner starts or can you stay?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,103 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

You can stay.

Glenelg, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

Definitely Bellagio, We have eaten at both, we were very disappointed with the buffet at Aria.

10. Re: Aria or Bellagio Buffet??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 05:17