We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how long it would take to walk from Paris to Bellagio?

I am attending a wedding at Bellagio followed by dinner at Sensi and dancing at Hyde.

I am just wondering as I would like to wear heels, but I'm thinking of maybe getting a cab (which sounds ridiculous as it is right across the road but I realise that everything in Vegas is HUGE) or I was thinking of taking a larger handbag with my heels, but not sure if there is anywhere I can leave it as I am not wanting to take a huge handbag to a club.

Sorry to all the men on here that might think my question is crazy.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated :)

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

Forgot to mention that I am staying at Paris, in case that was not obvious enough in my original post :p

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

How big are your heels? Im a 6 inch girl and walked from Planet Hollywood to Ceasers Palace in heels and I was dying luckly I had flats in my bag,I would take flats for sure,I just carried my heels till I got to where I was going which ended up Paris!!! lol then put flats back in bag,im going to Vegas again in September just myself and a friend and I have advised her to bring flats if were walking to a club,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

I didn't even mention how long its prib about 10/15 min flats unless your power walking

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,739 posts
1,737 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

My wife has mentioned something called foldaway flats that you can easily get on ebay. Wear those cross the road to Bellagio and put those in your handbag. Put your heels in a plastic bag and when you put them on in the Bellagio throw the plastic bag or put them in your handbag as well in case you need it for the return journey!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

Its across the street. Itll take you longer walking through the hotels than it will getting from 1 to the other

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,209 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

It is quite quick; there is a pedestrian crossing right by Paris/PH that will take you to the fountains. Doable even in heels, imo. (but I spent much of 8 hours dancing in stilettos last trip...)

7. Re: Walking from Paris to the Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:16