We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

Due to restriction with my wife's work commitment being controlled by term time we are restricted to either Easter or summer holidays ..she is seriously considering a career change which would allow us more choice of when we travel.

Is September a good month to travel prices look good for flights and imagine weather still pretty good..also any thoughts on June and early July?

Cheers

Mark

Ps. I am well aware I can research everything but, I do like to go on people's personal experiences

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

From my research September is best for us Brits to visit. Summer holidays for USA and us are finished so prices for flights and rooms are reasonable. The strip is buzzing without being overcrowded and it is nice and sunny without being too hot . So, in my opinion September

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,334 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

For me I prefer early May (before Memorial Day) or late Sept/early Oct (after Labor Day) primarily because of the weather and I will not visit June to Aug as it's simply too hot but I have total freedom over travel dates so I can afford to be picky.

London, United...
Level Contributor
320 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

Ive done June, September and early October.

I prefer September, hot but too hot and the kids are back at school

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

Iv done july 4th/12th it was absolutely roasting this time im going September 4th/9th,not a massive price difference to be fair.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
975 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

I went first week of september a couple of years ago. It was hot, but thunderstorms kept the temperature down a little.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
132 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

We go first 2 weeks of July - love the roasting hot weather and lt seems less crowded than when we have been in January, April and September. Last year it hit 126 degrees - lovely pool weather (we love the heat , are taking the kids to dubai this August summer hols)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

We love hiking and kayaking. If you like these then spring is a good time to go or early October in my opinion.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,338 posts
1,840 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

September should be more competitive for prices both for flights and hotel deals. The weather will still be hot.

Petersfield...
Level Contributor
270 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

We went end of September, beginning of October and found it too hot, thought it would be cooling down a bit by then. It was hot out on the strip with no shade, even standing at the bus stop was unbearable! This year we are going in November, hoping it will be cooler.

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Brits...what is the best month to visit Vegas

We like middles of October,,still very warm...pools still open..

Mims