We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Race!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Amazing Race!

Season finale tonight finished in Las Vegas, and featured nicely several locations/landmarks around town including the Neon Boneyard, Mirage, David Copperfield and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

The Boneyard was particularly interesting, lit up at night. I was there on the night tour last week and it looks just like it did on the show.

Nocturnal Tours
Bus Tours, Night Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Vegas Ghosts
City Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Night Tours
Las Vegas Strip Photo Tours
City Tours, Helicopter Tours, Night Tours, Photography Tours
5 Star Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
Air Tours, Helicopter Tours, Night Tours
Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazing Race!

I love Amazing Race. I now know that the I in Mirage has 241 lights. Good exposure for MGM David Copperfield, Mirage, Neon Boneyard and Maverick Hellicopters.

East Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
193 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amazing Race!

i love AMAZING RACE (so happy Dave & Conner won, i literally cried). I am going to Vegas this October (first time, with my husband). I wanted to go to the boneyard, before last nights episode aired - but I was watching with my husband go to say "ooh i want to go there". Looks really fun.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,742 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazing Race!

I was watching the show last night too and it was really interesting to find out about the lights in the I at the Mirage and, my husband now wants to go see David Copperfield while we are at the MGM Grand this year.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazing Race!

I was watching to see if the taxis would long haul them LOL

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amazing Race!

Well I missed it cause I passed asleep ... really wanted to catch it too. Darn it

6. Re: Amazing Race!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24