We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Topic header says it all. Last night I finally saw O - and thus succumbed to the siren call of the mighty Quebecois. Rose Rabbit Lie will be tonights pick and I still have Jersey Boys, Cher, Absinthe and (shudder) Mamma Mia to go on this trip.

I contemplated heading to The Smith Center to see Once but since the movie isn't a fave I passed.

Already seen Celine, Shania, Britney, Elton etc. Le Reve - check. Rock Of Ages - check. Mac King - check. Penn And Teller - yep. Carrot Top - seen him twice and bought the DVD.

So amongst the "smaller" shows what should be on the top of my list for future trips?

I do tend to watch everything (thus I found myself watching Criss Angel on Tuesday night... regrets... I have a few...).

New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Maybe catch a movie?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Ha! Well X Men is on the cards for Friday. Is the cinema on the strip near MGM any good? ☺

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,626 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Olivia Newton John has a new show. I think she plays this weekend. And take a look at Human Nature.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

That's a good question, my wife and I debated a movie last time but figured it is a huge waste of precious vegas time. We loved the Jabbawockeez two trips ago, and I still want to see MJ One and boy'z to men. Do not see Brittney (as if that needs to be said).

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,963 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Don't forget about Terry Fator.

And Tournament of Kings.

England
Level Contributor
1,793 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Big Elvis?!

Illinois
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Those drum loving blue people are pretty popular. Raiding the Rock Vault? A duelling piano show?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Great options there - I didn't even think of the Rock Vault. Being an Aussie I have had my fair share of Human Nature over the years. Preferred them as a boy band ☺ As for a movie - I can talk myself into two hours in air con on a 35c+ degree day!

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Beatles tribute at PH. Hitzville. Motown and Doowop at Riviera. Lots of comedy shows to see.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,314 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All 8 Cirque shows done - now what?

Jubilee!