We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$175 Hard Rock Vouchers

Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
$175 Hard Rock Vouchers

Hi,

This will be our first time in Vegas. i have $175 in Hard Rock Vouchers which we intend to use for food and drink.

Would i get better value for money using them in the Hard Rock hotel for a meal or in the Hard Rock cafe on the strip? Or are the prices the same.

Thanks

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28,413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: $175 Hard Rock Vouchers

The Hard Rock hotel has much better dining options than the Hard Rock Cafe (which isnt very good).

As for prices, The Hard Rock Cafe is a restaurant and the Hard Rock Hotel has several restaurants and bars, so prices are different depending on where you go because they are different. 99 Martinis and Nobu are higher end restaurants so of course you will spend more there than the Hard Rock Cafe.

Edited: 25 May 2014, 15:55
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: $175 Hard Rock Vouchers

Are the coupons definitely good at either? The reason I ask is because the hotel is owned and operated by a totally separate company to the restaurant chain.

Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: $175 Hard Rock Vouchers

Hi,

I can use them at any hard rock hotel or cafe. But now that you have said that, I might just email them to make sure.

Thanks

kattygirl
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: $175 Hard Rock Vouchers

Goodbeer and Blagger you two are always on top of thing very good!

5. Re: $175 Hard Rock Vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:16