We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Boston...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

H All,

6-8 guys from Boston in late thirties coming to Vegas in fall for Bachelor party. We are not that wild and this is the last friend to get married so we decided to do Vegas. Here is my proposed plan as written in a proposed email to friends:

Proposed Goth Bachelor Party in Las Vegas

Friday evening Jet Blue Flight out at 8:00 p.m. Fly home Tuesday around noon. Flights will cost about $450 - $500.

Accommodations to Hotel: We will go to and from airport via limo. presidentiallimolv.com/airport-web-specials/ It would cost us $80 in taxis so may as well spend $135 plus tip for limo. This is the top limo company and we used them and they were great tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45963-d18…

Hotel: After many hours of research, I would like to propose MGM Grand Hotel www.mgmgrand.com/…

It is a good location on the strip, a nice hotel, and has everything in the hotel that we would want. tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45963-d91891-R…

My proposal is to get one suite mgmgrand.com/hotel/executive-queen-suite.aspx for two or three people and then double hotel rooms for others. 2 bedrooms suites at any hotel are no less than $600 a night. This gives us a suite for a home base and also reasonable priced. I have many options to get good deals based on my host at Bellagio too. In addition, when we check in, we will tip the front desk clerk $20 or $50 and see about getting upgraded. thetwentydollartrick.com/Hotels/MGMGrand.html

Saturday: During the day, people or small groups can do their own thing. We will do evening activities all together and the day time will be small groups. Poker tourneys, exploring the strip, pool, etc.

Saturday evening: The main activity will be getting tickets to Carrot Top tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45963-d66… He is the top ranked comedian in Vegas and I can get discounted tickets for about $40 per person. I saw the show and could not stop laughing.

Dinner prior to Carrot at Rice and Company luxor.com/restaurants/rice_and_company.aspx Right next to Carrot Top at the Luxor. Nice sushi restaurant and not too expensive. I ate here and liked it.

Sunday: Bachelor Party Day.

Around 1:00 we all go to Battlefield Vegas http://www.battlefieldvegas.com They pick you up in a hummer and you get to shoot lots of different guns. Runs in total about $150-$200 a person. Not everyone will have to do it, but it is the highest rated activity on Tripadvisor for all of Las Vegas tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45963-d34…

Sunday evening: Up to others to decide the evening activates for Goth

Monday:

Optional Spa Day for anyone interested. Will either do the spa at MGM mgmgrand.com/amenities/grand-spa-health-club… or travel to Cesears for the spa that I went to last time. Top 10 spa in the US. caesarspalace.com/things-to-do/….U4OOoV650wE The spas are not cheap, but they are very luxurious and you can spend a good three hour there. Also, Mondays they offer discounts and you can pay with Spafinder Giftcards which you can buy online at a 20% discount. So the price is much more reasonable.

Evening: I would like to prose seeing the number one rated show currently in Vegas called Raiding the Rock Vault. It is a classic rock concert and no one has said a negative thing about it tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45963-d39… If someone wanted to propose something else, I am not married to this, but it looks fun, highly rated, and I can get discounted tickets. We can also take the monorail right from our hotel to the theatre. Nice little Burger restaurant nearby that is pretty inexpensive tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g45963-d40…

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Carrot Top
Carrot Top
2,364 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Battlefield Vegas
Battlefield Vegas
4,085 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Raiding The Rock Vault
Raiding The Rock Vault
3,791 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Calgary
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

At first I wasn't sure about your itinerary.......Where's the strippers?.

Then I checked out a couple of the links you had ....Battlefield Vegas & Raiding the Rock Vault have just been added to MY itinerary!!

some Awesome ideas!

but I still have to bug you about "Spa day" and no strippers! Really?.....LOL!

Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Battlefield Vegas
Battlefield Vegas
4,085 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Raiding The Rock Vault
Raiding The Rock Vault
3,791 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Boston...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Lol, regarding the strippers, two things. 1. Figured that would be flagged on TA. 2. My role is the general game plan. Another guy more experienced in this area will take care of the bachelor party evening activities. Not sure if you or anyone could suggest any changes or improvements to my proposed plan. Thanks.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
862 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Sorry, sounds pretty lame for a bachelor's party in Las Vegas.

Mentioned in this post
Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,294 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Lame. I went instantly limp when I read spa day.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
323 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Don't know much about Raiding the Rock Vault, but you should at least consider Absinthe. It's like an R-rated version of Cirque Du Soleil with some hilarious adult-oriented humor. If you check out the reviews, you'll see that people consistently describe it as the best show they've seen in Vegas. i just wanted to mention it because it seems like a good fit for a bachelor party.

Mentioned in this post
Raiding The Rock Vault
Raiding The Rock Vault
3,791 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
London
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Clubs? Bars? Pool parties?

Is this a bachelorette party???

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,709 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Lol, regarding the strippers, two things. 1. Figured that would be flagged on TA.

That's a good idea. Plus, you never know if your wife/girlfriend is reading this!!

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,709 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Clubs? Bars? Pool parties?

Is this a bachelorette party???

Hahahahaha!! I was going to say the same thing!! Spa Day????

Boston...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

Good missiles by all regarding the tameness of the party. I will admit that as a married man with three kids reaching forty that I have lost much of my youth of staying up all night to party with strippers. However, I do have two guys working on that as that is their specialty. Regarding strippers, any views on in room show versus going to a club? Also, I do appreciate the suggestion for Absinthe.

Mentioned in this post
Absinthe
Absinthe
3,958 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
323 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Proposed Bachelor Party Plan: Please help improve

If you're interested in Absinthe, here is a link for 20% off tickets. smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

Mentioned in this post
Absinthe
Absinthe
3,958 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV