We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Canyon

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Idar-Oberstein...
8 posts
Save Topic
Gran Canyon

I am Görings to Vegas with My Family and World like to visit Gran Canyon. But am Bit confused äs to which tour should we take what all is to be Seen .we are 6people

Pls advice äs soon äs possible äs we want to go On 31of this Month

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Canyon

Grand.

You should not take any tour from Las Vegas--they all go to the much less magnificent "West Rim." The real Grand Canyon is the South Rim, in northern Arizona.

Idar-Oberstein...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Canyon

So from Vegas how do we go?

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Canyon

I'm afraid by car, and an overnight stay.

Idar-Oberstein...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Canyon

Overnnight stay is difficult äs we have Hotel Booked in Las Vegas .is helicüpter

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gran Canyon

Helicopter is only to west rim. If you must go--go. But I'd personally skip it. Come visit the US again sometime.

Idar-Oberstein...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gran Canyon

Overnight. Stay is Not possible how about a helicopter. Ride

Idar-Oberstein...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Gran Canyon

David if we Drive down can we Take helicopter Ride there For South rim

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,891 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gran Canyon

Helicopters do not go to the GC National Park from Vegas.

There are tours to the Grand Canyon National Park. You can go by fixed wing aircraft or bus.

One of many.....

viator.com/tours/…d684-3951SRB

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gran Canyon

Try and find info from people who have visited the West rim of the canyon and you will find that they had a great time. There are times when one cannot take the time to visit the South rim and must visit the West rim. The South rim is the most spectacular,but the West rim is also extremely beautiful in its own right and helps to support the local Indian tribe. The helicopter will take you down to the bottom of the canyon if you wish and will offer other options which others have said they enjoyed. have fun.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gran Canyon

There are also one day tours to the South Rim, they are long but it can be done. Grand Canyon Adventures uses smaller vans and gets great reviews. Also check out Sweetours who have a good reputation. But with 6 people any tour you take will start getting costly, even moreso for helicopter rides to the West Rim.