We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pedicure

Rochester NY
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pedicure

Can anyone recommend a place to get an inexpensive manicure and pedicure? Nothing fancy just too cold at home to expose my toes. We'll be there March 5-10.

Looking at the hotel sites, they're $75 and up. I'd like to be more in the $40-50 range. Thanks in advance for your help.

Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
138 reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Club Crawl
10 reviews
from US$39.99*
Las Vegas Strip Ultra Limousine Tour
20 reviews
from US$199.99*
Minnesota
Level Contributor
652 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pedicure

There is nowhere that I know of on the Strip, at least none of the hotel spas, anyway. I always just get manicure & Pedi here before I leave for around $40 total, at those strip hotel spas you are looking at $50+ for just the mani, probably $60 for the pedi. Spend the $ you save on Champagne and get it done at home! :-)

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pedicure

champgrl- i had a mani and pedi in october 2004 at Paris and it was 85$plus tax for both. they did a great job!have a ball!

Rahway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
180 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pedicure

Personally I'd take the time to do it at home. I go regularly for pedicures at your average salon - pay about $20-25. I've also gone to upscale places, such as the spas in LV and paid twice as much and more, and none of them were any better than the place I pay $20 for. I'd say for massages it is worth spending more, but a decent pedicuare can be had these days just about anywhere.