We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mix Happy Hour?

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
157 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Mix Happy Hour?

I've seen/heard conflicting things on this-- does Mix have a happy hour?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
645 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mix Happy Hour?

Yes - at least they did in Oct. Get up there right when it starts if you want to sit outside. And don't wear shorts.... one time we were there, my husband had on nice golf shorts and they wouldn't let him in the elevator.

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mix Happy Hour?

We were at Mix on a Friday in March this year and they had happy hour until 7pm - I believe it was something like 30% off the bill (excluding tax) rather than select drinks on a buy-one-get-one-free sort of deal.

Even if they haven't got a happy hour when you're there, please go! We loved it :)

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
157 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mix Happy Hour?

Thank you so much! Any special suggestions?

4. Re: Mix Happy Hour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16