We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Sheffield
Level Contributor
406 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Back to Vegas, our 5th visit, can't wait.

Coming for 10 nights again, flights booked, hotel booked - now time to save a few pennies and wish my life away until next year (only joking)!

Viva Las Vegas.

Alloa, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

We are going to the Aria in 86 days and also counting the days (can you guess) .We are just back from 2 weeks in Turkey with the kids and I am looking forward to some adult only travelling :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25,183 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Wow over a year away. I hope you booked a refundable rate so when prices drop you can take advantage of them.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,904 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Hi neighbour....

Whoo we've just booked flights for April next year... Got a good price on flights and was it was rude not to except, wasn't it!

Won't be booking any hotels though till much nearer time -

Our 3rd time in sin city!!!!

Edited: 07 June 2014, 16:42
Sheffield
Level Contributor
406 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

GoodBeer - Great advice.

Yes, we got a good refundable rate, up to 20% per night off plus $50 Resort Credit.

Very happy with it.

Alloa, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Funnily enough we have the hotel booked but not the flights , checking daily and they are still a bit expensive . I have contacted the hotel 3 times so far to amend my booking when I have seen a better discount offer , the last one was cheaper rates and $200 resort credit so we are now on that one :)

glasgow
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Hi hope you don't mind me asking but how much did you get the aria for? That's a hotel I've saw but only got the price from there web page & going to thomsons on Tuesday to change my hotel

Alloa, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

We have a couple of nights with myvegas (a weekend night and a midweek) but for the other 4 and taxes/fees etc its about $700 us/£450 UK but as I said we have resort credit from a promo code .

We are hoping to have the flights for as close to £1000 as I can so it will be about £1500 if I can manage

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Hey ppmsiden who did you find the cheap flight through and when are you going? We can only find flights for April for £800pp! Kind regards, amanda

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

I dont know how you guys do it over there. Granted my flight is only 3 hrs to LV but I am bummed that I still have 48 days to go and I just got back 2 months ago. Good for you guys. Makes me wonder tho. Do you guys in the UK and Ireland have anything like Vegas that you can hop on a train or take a short flight to visit? If LV was over in Europe, I doubt I would visit very often. Not that I dont love Europe, its just so damn far!

Edited: 09 June 2014, 00:46
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hooray, just booked the Aria for the end of June 2015

Only 390 days to go. Lmao. Why on earth would you book a trip over a year away. Like others have said, you're going to find out, that you over paid.

Edited: 09 June 2014, 00:51