We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best spa in vegas!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arvada, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
best spa in vegas!

Me and my family want to go to the spa when we go to Vegas. We have not been to spas in Vegas and have no idea where to go. Which spa would be the best in terms that we are all girls and don't have much experience with spas?

1. Re: best spa in vegas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 14:08
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best spa in vegas!

I think most will agree that Mandarin Oriental is on top, but it might not be the best choice for your 1st experience. For a 1st experience I would recommend Qua at Caesars Palace.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best spa in vegas!

Qua is good for groups, but I have found that can be a little busy/noisy at times. Encore has a very nice spa with a more tranquil vibe if that's what you are looking for.

4. Re: best spa in vegas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16