We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Hilton Head Island...
Level Contributor
334 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Drones delivering bottle service at the Cosmo?? hmmm

travelandleisure.com/travel-blog/carry-on/20…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Do you tip the drone?

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

At $20,000 I can believe it!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Let me guess - because customers demanded it?

Hilton Head Island...
Level Contributor
334 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Pretty soon there won't be any gambling anymore in Vegas - Just Clubbing & bottle service. A $20 bottle of Goose at $450. I guess THAT'S the reason. But I can't understand the obscene amount of money the DJ's get paid

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,141 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

I dont know. It just seems like people have never seen a model plane or helicopter before.

I sort of stopped thinking they were neat around the mid 80's when I actually met a guy who built his own.

Same with the dancing waters. Its always fun to see but it was fun to see in 1970 too and has not seemed to advance too much compared to everything else.

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

Always amusing how much people in here care about other people's money.

Worry about how you spend your own. That's it.

Irving, Texas
Level Contributor
655 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

"Pretty soon there won't be any gambling anymore in Vegas - Just Clubbing & bottle service. A $20 bottle of Goose at $450. I guess THAT'S the reason. But I can't understand the obscene amount of money the DJ's get paid".

Not gonna happen, the reason the Cosmopolitan was sold for way less than asking price(and they lost a lot of money on the sale), is because the Cosmopolitan was losing money, they get great clubbing revenue, but horrible gambling revenue. Without gambling revenue, no matter how great your club scene is , you will not make it in Vegas. Fact...."business wire"

Irving, Texas
Level Contributor
655 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

"I dont know. It just seems like people have never seen a model plane or helicopter before.

I sort of stopped thinking they were neat around the mid 80's when I actually met a guy who built his own.

Same with the dancing waters. Its always fun to see but it was fun to see in 1970 too and has not seemed to advance too much compared to everything else"

Kind of like craftsman houses or Frank Lloyd wright houses or old art, hey once you have seen it , move on. lol.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,153 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

"But I can't understand the obscene amount of money the DJ's get paid"

Because loads of people who will pay $450 for a $50 bottle of vodka will come if "their favorite DJ" is there.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,156 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: You Believe This Bottle Service at Cosmo?

If someone wants to waste $20,000 on drone bottle service, by all means do so.

I'd rather put that towards the 2 bedroom Skyloft with Plunge pool or a Villa, buy a few bottles of high end liquor and take the several thousand dollars that remain down to the tables. All in all would get treated better by the hotel, would have more fun and might even win something. To each their own.