We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 dudes 1 room?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
3 dudes 1 room?

Me & my 2 brothers are going to Las Vegas & want to stay in 1 room. Budget around $600/night July 11th -13th.

I have it narrowed down to the Venetian/Pallazzo (2 queens, 1 pull out sofa) & Ceasars Augustus Tower (2 queens, 1 roll away).

Looking at the Aria Corner Suite & Sky suites, but looks like only 1 king bed. Anyone ever had multiple roll aways or know if there is a pull out sofa in these?

Any other ideas?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

Suites in Strip hotels are generally aimed at providing luxury for couples or solo visitors rather than parties of dudes.

My recommendation is to get two standard rooms at a hotel that falls within your overall budget. You each get a comfortable bed and will have two bathrooms. Even over a weekend, you could afford a pretty nice property with your $600 per night that way.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

You are going to spring for a Sky Suite then have one of you sleep on a folding bed?

Instead of one room with one of you on a horrible uncomfortable bed, why not instead two connecting rooms with two beds in each?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

Gonna be the third "get two rooms" recommendation. Particularly with that budget, although that weekend is looking pretty expensive so may not go as far as I think in the top tiers. More space, a proper bed for everyone.

But if you're really set on one room, I would choose Palazzo over Caesars. Prefer the overall property, Caesars is a bit too sprawling for my tastes.

London, United...
Level Contributor
980 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

someones going to be happy paying $200 a night to sleep on the roll out?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

I think you'd be fine at Venetian/Palazzo, and you can rotate who gets the pullout sofa I guess. You may get charged for the third adult in the room though just to keep in mind.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

Yet another vote for 3 dudes, 2 rooms.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,836 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

I can never understand the mindset of a bunch of guys (single?) going to Vegas together and wanting to pile into a room, albeit a nice one. If you are planning on drinking/walking/partying all day and night, don't you want a comfortable bed to sleep in? Especially if you are spending $200 a night. What if you meet a girl and want to bring her back to the room. Unless you (and her) enjoy people watching or you plan on having a smush schedule (thank you Jersey Shore for that word), it is going to be one awkward trip. Get at least 2 rooms or better yet 3 at a mid price hotel vs 1 nice suite, which as others have mentioned is really just for couples or high rollers who want luxury.

Level Contributor
2,761 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

mirage has 2 bedroom tower suites which are below your budget and are very very nice...also they have a great pool, location, etc.

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
930 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

Or! You could pick a fight right now with one of the brothers, leave him at home, and enjoy an uncrowded room for the remaining two inhabitants.

Can you tell I'm one of seven? ;)

Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 dudes 1 room?

I'm not sure your age or status but I'm on the other end of the spectrum. Especially for a guy's trip, when me and my friends were younger, we would get the nicest room we could afford and pile in (who am I kidding, we just did this a couple months ago at Palms Place for a bachelor party). For the little amount of time we actually spend in the room, it never made sense to me to spend major money on rooms. If it was me and two brothers, assuming you are on good terms, I would have no issue getting a nice suite and sharing one room. Most of the time, someone ends up passed out on the floor anyways (usually me).

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor