We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MB, Aria, Mirage Dinner Buffets???

6 posts
Save Topic
MB, Aria, Mirage Dinner Buffets???

I searched but couldn't find anything recent.

Which would be the best of the 3 for Friday dinner? Trying to use my last reward for July trip.

Thanks in advance from a long time reader.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,095 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MB, Aria, Mirage Dinner Buffets???

I would lean toward Aria with Mandalay Bay as #2 if I knew I was going to be down there for some reason.

Aria's buffet is physically on the smaller side but the food is more in the "modern" style of Bacchanal, though not as fancified as Cosmo's Wicked Spoon. Plus they have a tandoor ;-)

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MB, Aria, Mirage Dinner Buffets???

If you like free booze, go for Mandalay, if you like better quality, go for Aria.

3. Re: MB, Aria, Mirage Dinner Buffets???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:17