We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday dinner

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
birthday dinner

I'm looking for somewhere to take my wife for dinner on her birthday. It's on a Tuesday in October. We are staying at the palazzo.I took her to the Eiffel tower last time so looking for a similar experience with a similar budget

Thanks

Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
75 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: birthday dinner

Little more "hip" and loud, but my wife and I are a big fan of N9ne Steakhouse in the Palms.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: birthday dinner

I am with Monacrh....N9NE is awesome!!! Be sure to save room for dessert and get the Campfire S'Mores. Amazing!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
519 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: birthday dinner

Hi Paulhiom,

My Wife and I went to the Top of the World Restaurant in Startosphere on our last night in Vegas in April and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Our waitress was great and really went out of her way to make sure we had a good night and the food was amazing.

The major bonus being the view from the restaurant as it rotates while you eat, the sight over the strip all lit up at night is amazing.

Mark

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,567 posts
1,327 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: birthday dinner

Here's some more ideas...

1. Venetian/Palazzo has some very nice restaurants- I would look at whichever suits your taste

2. Wynn/Encore is not far away, and they have some excellent places to go as well- Bartolotta is particularly nice

3. Further afield, for something different to the Strip alternatives, Top of the World is excellent (as mfindlay82 already has mentioned), and I like Hugo's Cellar Downtown for its old fashioned charm

Bon apetit, and happy birthday!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,081 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: birthday dinner

I agree that Top of the World will provide a similar experience to Eiffel Tower.

Our favorite restaurant in Venetian, and very appropriate for this occasion, is Bouchon.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: birthday dinner

db Brasserie or Bouchon

los angeles
Level Contributor
830 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: birthday dinner

I'm taking my son to Lakeside at the Wynn for his 21st. Looks amazing and the food (primarily seafood) has been positively reviewed. If seafood's not your thing SW Steakhouse has the same view and equally good food.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: birthday dinner

I have been to Zeffirino in the Canal Shoppe area and it was some delicious Italian food. It also has an exclusive feel as it is on the second story (no foot traffic passes by) and overlooks the canal and gondolas. I have been picky with my Italian food ever since my trip to Italy and this was some top notch stuff in my opinion. I am not sure on your price range but for 3 people our bill was a little over $100. Check to see if you can find pricing online if you are interested.

9. Re: birthday dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17