We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

myVegas game of choice?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading...
Level Contributor
543 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
myVegas game of choice?

What game do you fancy? And how do you find the accumulation of LP's?

Mine has always been Lost in Time. 500K LP's in about 1 year.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
610 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Lucky Birds or whatever it's called. I only play $1000 a spin, but usually it can play for hours doing this (auto-spin), which racks up the loyalty points. I think I'm level 202. Currently have over 300K LP's, but cashed in 200K in January.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: myVegas game of choice?

The most efficient game is known to be the Birds game at 1K per spin. It also has the least manual intervention needed so it can run in the background with just the occasional "check in" to collect eggs.

Sun Prairie...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: myVegas game of choice?

The game I start with is Around the World in 80 Plays. I do not auto spin but play at the 2K level. However, I will leave the game if it does not do anything in the first 5 - 10 spins. I will play most of the other games doing the same thing with Sheerluck Hound being 2nd choice and MGM Grand being 3rd. Then it is anywhere after that until I find something that is keeping me playing without losing my chips.I am over 800K LP's and have purchased 6 previous items for 2 previous trips.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Blackjack, earned about 800k in a little over a year. Play 50k a hand.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Always Bet the Farm. Max bet at 17k seems to keep me going constantly. Earned over 800,000 LPs using this game and it has worked well for me. Still sitting with 2.9m chips as well patiently waiting on the next special.

However, the rewards are getting less and less interesting. I think it will be 6 buffets this year.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Jules Verne only. Betting 60k/spin when appropriate. I am level 500+ now, but have stopped as my trip is coming up and I am already running out of redemptions.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Hmm. I guess I'm too much of a gambler. I can rarely afford to spin at those levels. On my phone I like the New York New York slots and on my desktop, I prefer the Mirage game.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: myVegas game of choice?

I've only been playing a few weeks, so my "bankroll" isn't too big (about 160K chips at the moment), and I definitely won't buy any chips with real money. I play Blackjack almost exclusively. I find I can rack up LPs and usually wind up a bit up in chips.

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: myVegas game of choice?

Blackjack! Best odds.

Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: myVegas game of choice?

I agree the rewards are looking less appealing over time. The free buffets and shows are nice, but you can only eat so much buffet in one trip. We've seen all the shows now as well...but hey, it's free and kills ten minutes after work for me. What's not to like.

I play Birds, Farm, and BlackJack. Really wish they would add Roulette and Craps.

Edited: 12 June 2014, 22:54