We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the piano bars?

Estevan, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Where are the piano bars?

We have always been told you have to check out a piano bar when you're in Vegas. Where are they and which one is best?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
382 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the piano bars?

I know there's one in Paris and Harrahs.

Been to them both. IMO the piano bars are ok, and if you've been to one you've been to them all. They are entertaining for a couple hours if you've never been to one. But they all do the same thing....only play requested songs for tips -- the bigger the better. They really are only up there for tips and that's it. They can be funny and sing ok, but they hawk the song tipping so much it can be annoying.

Edited: 15 June 2014, 04:32
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,833 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the piano bars?

The Petrossian Lounge at Bellagio is excellent:

https:/…petrossian-bar.aspx

Enjoy:)

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
382 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are the piano bars?

I may have misread your post as dueling piano bar.....if that's the case, disregard my response :)

Estevan, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are the piano bars?

Oops. I did mean duelling pianos, thanks Jmweez for pointing that out!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are the piano bars?

Napoleon's at Paris, Piano Bar at Harrah's and Bar at Times Square at NYNY have dueling pianos. I think Pub at Monte Carlo have also be an option but I'm not certain about that.

I like Harrah's.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,833 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are the piano bars?

Each of the duelling piano bars has its adherents; my favorite is Napoleon's at Paris

Enjoy:)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
415 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where are the piano bars?

Harrahs is a good option for what you are looking for, but be aware that place does get pretty sloppy on some nights...

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where are the piano bars?

We love the Bar at Times Square in NYNY and always make sure we go when we are in Vegas.

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where are the piano bars?

Bar at Times Square at NYNY is awesome and I have heard many say it is the best. I have only been to that one, so I cant compare, but I take the advice from others on the forum who have been to others and they say NYNY has the best one....I say go!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where are the piano bars?

We loved the Bar at Times Square NYNY for after our wedding reception, the atmosphere was amazing, and everyone had so much fun! Its still talked about, and the videos we have from it were brilliant.

We are definitely going to go back when we come back in Sept!