We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet questions!

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Buffet questions!

Do all the buffets include soft drinks? And which ones besides Mirage include beer and wine?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet questions!

All buffets include unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.

I'm not a buffet fan so can't help with your question about beer and wine. I'm sure others will be able to.

Edited: 15 June 2014, 11:04
London, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffet questions!

What is it that you don't like about buffets Blagger? I am currently undecided about them before my first vegas trip.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffet questions!

I believe Studio B buffet at M Resort includes selected alcoholic drinks in the price.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffet questions!

Every buffet ive been to includes soft drinks only, but pretty much all buffets offer a drinks package for around $15 where you can have unlimited beer, wine, sparkling wine or a limited selection of cocktails. This is usually worth the price if youre planning to have 2 or more drinks with your meal.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffet questions!

emmadn, purely a matter of personal choice for me. I just prefer to sit down and order food. It's not that I never visit buffets in Vegas, just that I do so very rarely these days. But down the years, I've eaten at more than I care to remember, good and bad.

But if it's your first visit to LV, you absolutely must try a couple of buffets. Despite my own preferences, they're a Vegas institution... :-)

Edited: 15 June 2014, 13:15
columbus,ga
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffet questions!

Here's a link to a groupon for the buffet at planet Hollywood that includes the all you can drink option:

…groupon.com/deals/spice-market-buffet-2…

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffet questions!

Palm's

Mandalay Bay at dinner

M-resort (heads & tails above the others)

Mirage

8. Re: Buffet questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 00:05
9. Re: Buffet questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:16