We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Topic
4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

Hello guys

I will be in Cali, between 20th june and 9th July , am a solo traveller and looking to see places around the area , am going to San Jose between 26th to 29th and i was thinking to go Vegas 2nd of July till sunday the 6th. i know it will be packed but it's fun for me :)

what is the pros and cons of going Solo to vegas on 4th of July , sure other than the prices of hotels will be higher.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

Depending on your view of what is a pro and what is a con, it will be very hot in Las Vegas in July.

Fourth of July falls on a weekend this year so the rise in tourists will have more to do with that than any celebrations. They typically shoot fireworks in the evening over a couple of hotels but otherwise it will be business as usual.

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

Thanks Yourstaria

where is the best pool parties you recommend for Solo traveller ?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

Are you looking for a large format pool party experience (Wet Republic, Encore Beach Club, etc.) or something a little more intimate (Liquid)? Are there any DJs you are especially interested in seeing?

You can find a basic guide to Vegas pool parties here:

jackcolton.com/guides/which-las-vegas-pools/

The Jack Colton forums are helpful too. Have fun!

4. Re: 4th Of July in Vegas , pros and cons for Solo Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:17