We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August Roll Call

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
252 posts
238 reviews
Save Topic
August Roll Call

Solo trip staying at MGM Skylofts from Aug. 26 - 30.

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: August Roll Call

There is another August roll call already Oilersfan, might be a bit buried though.

August 17-21, also solo, also MGM. (Also skyloft.......oh wait - not skyloft lol)

Edited: 24 June 2014, 00:17
Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August Roll Call

August 4-8 MGM also solo and Sky Lofts. That's the same as the Grand King right, LOL!!

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
541 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August Roll Call

August 17-23. First 4 nightscomped at the Stratosphere (and possibly double booked for 2 of them at The D for the freebies that come with the comped room and to have a place to crash while we're downtown) and the last 2 nights at NYNY (first time at this hotel). So excited!!

Weston, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: August Roll Call

First solo trip Aug 18-22nd. First night at Monte Carlo and next three at Mirage.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: August Roll Call

I had a trip planned for the end of August that I had to cancel, and I am left with 2 Carrot Top tickets. If anyone is interested in seeing this show, send me a PM. I have the tickets in hand and need to unload them. The show is on Saturday, August 30. 2 tickets, front row center. Awesome seats!!!

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: August Roll Call

Jets fan here. Hard times for both of us. Wife and I are going August 8-15. Thinking of taking in Ghost The Musical playing at the marvelous Smith Performing Arts Center, a 51's baseball game but I'm a little worried about the heat, and planning on checking out Veronic Voices at Bally's. Not sure what a roll call is but figured the responses might give me a couple of ideas, so thanks. I'll check out the other August one too.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: August Roll Call

5 year wedding anniversary trip in August with two nights at Aria and four nights at Encore!

Escanaba, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: August Roll Call

Wife 40th birthday trip August 2-5 with one night at Wynn

New Haven...
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: August Roll Call

5-13 at the Venetian. Only 23 days left!

Lee, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
225 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: August Roll Call

August 1-8. Split between Wynn and Palazzo....can't wait!