We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

comedy deck tours grand canyon

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
comedy deck tours grand canyon

has anyone done this? I am thinking of buying the groupon for $109 with breakfast and lunch included reviews are mixed about this tour operator. Been to Vegas a few times but never to the grand canyon figure its about time I go but don't want to drive.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

anyone ????

Winona
Level Contributor
18 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

I haven't taken a tour yet with Comedy on Deck tours but I did take a tour to the south rim of the Grand Canyon with Grand Adventures tours and they are outstanding. They may cost slightly more than Comedy on Deck but I would highly recommend them. Check out their ratings here on Trip Advisor--they are #1. I'm going to the west rim of the Grand Canyon with them on Thursday. You get all you can eat breakfast at McDonalds and a great lunch of an Arby sandwich which you eat sitting along the rim of the Grand Canyon. I also saw the Hoover Dam on that tour and Route 66. Well worth it....

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

Indigo- PLEASE come back and put up a post telling us what you thought of the South Rim compared to the Indian Owned destination.

Dont need food, bus, etc- just the 2 locations- and perhaps your cost

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

I checked Grand Adventures tours they look good but a bit to pricy for me thanks anyway.

Jefferson City...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

A couple years back I did a Groupon with Comedy on Deck and their tour was, to be polite a Joke! Their buses are old and they try to upgrade everything once your on. The guide we had tried to be funny but he talked a lot about "TIPPING" and the service industry! VERY UNCOMFORTABLE....... They go to the West Rim and it is complete opposite of the Grand Canyon National park. It is dirty, hot and you only have two visiting points. The Skywalk is extra and the food out their is cafeteria style. I have been on tours with Grand Adventures and Dean Ouotdoor, and well worth the extra $$. One thing to keep in mind, you get what you pay for in Vegas!

Jasper, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

Also did this to the West Rim with Comedy on Deck last May...with a Groupon. The bus broke down on the way there and on the way back. No air conditioning as that gave out too. Honestly, didn't find the 'comedy' all that great either. I would not do this again.

Holmes, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
248 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

Reoccurring theme here...... The same happened to us! Bus broke down on the way back, Was LUCKY enough to hop aboard other buses headed back to the strip with other companies (our family HAD to split up to get back) or wait for the 4 to 6 hours for the relief bus. Didn't get the free tickets to the two shows because we had come back on OTHER tours, called C.O.D. tours they said NO PROBLEM we'll send the tickets out with our bus driver tomorrow. Well needless to say they "FORGOT" the tickets, but I could go to the office to pick them up! REALLY?>>>

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

wow thanks for the reviews you have changed my mind didn't know they where that bad.

Central Coast, NSW
Level Contributor
241 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

If you can go with Grand Adventures do it. They are top quality and you will not regret it

10. Re: comedy deck tours grand canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2015, 20:42