We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recycled Percussion

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Recycled Percussion

This show looks pretty good. How does it compare to Jabbawockeez in terms of energy and loudness?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,619 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,111 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,317 posts
6,137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recycled Percussion

High energy in both...

but the good part of Recycled Percussion is that you get to choose your own "instrument" and everyone can participate.

Lots of fun....

both are fun shows - I consider both "B" list shows - what I mean is they are not the top entertainment, but very good shows if you are looking for something a bit different for a night out.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
141 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recycled Percussion

I agree. One thing I really enjoy is that the Recycled boys allow you to photograph the show also. I'm local, but for a visitor can be a great bonus to take home. Took my 25 year old daughter there during her spring break and she also loved it.

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recycled Percussion

OK I will probably go, thanks for the tips. I may take some ear plugs just in case. I have a bit of Tinnitus.

4. Re: Recycled Percussion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16