We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mens barbers in vegas

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Topic
Mens barbers in vegas

Had to work late today and didn't get time to get my haircut before my trip

Staying in the Venetian anywhere in vegas reasonably priced to get a men's haircut nothing fancy

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mens barbers in vegas

"Anywhere in Vegas"?

Well around 2 million people live in the LV metro area so I'm guessing there will be more than a few reasonable options around the valley that locals can point you towards.

Will you have a car? Without one, less reasonably priced places on or close to the Strip may be a lot easier and more convenient.

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mens barbers in vegas

No car was looking for somewhere not too expensive on the strip

Typical of me leaving everything so late

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mens barbers in vegas

I'm sure there are cheaper options outside of hotel properties, but at Aria there is the highly-regarded Vinnie the Barber

Boston
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mens barbers in vegas

gold coast

5. Re: Mens barbers in vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16