We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelocity promo

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travelocity promo

There is currently a promo where you can receive $40 off of a $100 booking. Has anyone ever tried booking 2 or 3 consecutive nights with individual bookings to receive a maximum savings? Wondering if they would make you change rooms for each reservation, or if there would be someway to link the bookings at first check in.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,221 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelocity promo

This is a fairly common thing. I have done it many times. I have never had a hotel ask me to check-in and out and in again on multiple reservations. They can be linked together at check-in.

Edited: 29 June 2014, 16:44
Louisiana
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelocity promo

What is the promo code and which hotels?

3. Re: Travelocity promo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:16