We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bottle service - stupid question

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Westminster...
Level Contributor
347 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
bottle service - stupid question

I won free bottle service at Aria but I am really not interested in clubs being a 50 year old. Plus I am a solo traveller so seems kind of silly to sit at a table by myself. Can I go in and get my bottle and leave? Doesn't seem to be too many rules in Vegas for alcohol so thought it might be possible.

New York
Level Contributor
372 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bottle service - stupid question

In a word...No.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Of course not.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bottle service - stupid question

You can't take your bottle to go. Just go in, get a bottle and have some pretty girls come hang out with you. When the bottle is gone, they will leave and then so can you. Enjoy yourself for an hour or two.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
375 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bottle service - stupid question

The bottle can't leave your table even if you've paid for it, welcome to bottle service in Las Vegas!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
322 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Just so you know, even though the bottle is free, you will probably still be expected to provide a gratuity of around $100. So, if you're not interested in the club, then you may just end up paying $100 for a bottle that you can probably buy at the liquor store for $25.

New Westminster...
Level Contributor
347 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Thanks for the replies. I don't really get the whole concept of bottle service I guess. I am not sure what is the point of paying so much for basically nothing.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Bottle service is as much about the ability to have reserved seating as it is about having a bottle of booze at the said seating.

I would not qualify bottle service as paying for nothing. You don't do the line-up, and if you were to consume as much alcohol by ordering individual drinks, it would end -up costing you much more.

I guess bottle service is really not your thing! Could you try selling it / giving it to a group of kid? I guess some you buy it...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Hey I'm 50 too.....take the free bottle and between the doorman and the waitress even if you tip $100 you'll have fun for an hour or so...feel like a high roller and meet some interesting bottle rats. You don't get to experience that everyday.

DC
Level Contributor
504 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bottle service - stupid question

If you think you are too old to have fun, then you are.

uk
Level Contributor
101 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bottle service - stupid question

Katman 'bottle rats' made me laugh...