We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio queen or king room

Plymouth
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio queen or king room

Hi

When I booked my trip through Expedia the guy said did we want to change from king to a two queen bedded room, which we did. Can anyone tell me if the room is bigger or the same size and is a queen bed in America bigger than a king bed in the uk? Suddenly thinking the king was the better option if bigger bed!

Thanks

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio queen or king room

Room is exactly the same size though the layout of furniture is a little different as a king room has more available floor space than one with two queens.

Base your decision on how many beds you require. I've no idea about UK/US bed size comparisons.

Edited: 05 July 2014, 13:39
Plymouth
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio queen or king room

Thank you! I suddenly realised I do not want to be squashed in a smaller bed if we go for the queens. Just be nice to have spare bed if my hubby snores lol. So hope I can change it back to a king.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,473 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio queen or king room

As far as bed sizes are concerned a queen bed would be comparable to a uk king bed - the queen should measure around 60 in x 80 in which is the same size as a uk king bed, the uk double is around 54 in x 75 in. I tend to go for the king rooms to avoid losing floor space or other room furniture.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/…Table_of_common_sizes

Plymouth
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio queen or king room

Thanks Tom. :)

5. Re: Bellagio queen or king room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:15