We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Wedding in November??

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Outdoor Wedding in November??

I recently booked my wedding in las vegas for November but reception and ceremony will be outside. I am from New York and I am unsure of the weather in Las Vegas during that time of year. Should i tell my guest to bring sweaters or jackets??

Thanks in advance

Tee

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

Welcome to TripAdvisor, and congratulations!

Here's the weather statistics:

www.lasvegas.com/planning-tools/weather/

I suggest you and your guests pack some warm clothes

Bon voyage!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

Weather on nov 1st will be about 15 degrees warmer then nov 30th. So depending on what part of the month your going will depend on what you bring.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,488 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

Just check the weather before the guests leave for Vegas. A jacket should be needed. Weather will be warmer in Vegas then New York. Nov. in Vegas can be great. Sunny and just a bit of a chill. Not like at home.

Good that everyone can be prepared and check . Good luck and much happiness

Fort Frances, Canada
Level Contributor
471 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

I would advise to bring sweaters or a light jacket. It does get cool at night.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

Temperature is unpredictable in the fall but it does in part depend if you're in the first or last part of November. My only other caution would be that the wind can kick up that time of year. Hopefully your outdoor venue is enclosed with high walls.

6. Re: Outdoor Wedding in November??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:17