We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Pittsburgh...
8 posts
Save Topic
Las Vegas nightlife in December?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has been to Las Vegas in December. My boyfriend and I are going the 15th through the 18th and we were wondering if it's still going to be crowded?! Will we still have a change to experience what the clubs and lounges are like??

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
28,346 posts
6,001 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas nightlife in December?

From December 15 - 18 you will find it the least "crowded" during December but as always Las Vegas is popular. The week between Christmas and New Years is grid lock. And the national rodeo is before your visit on - December 4- 14. Have a good time.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas nightlife in December?

Clubs are open year round, during the winter the outdoor portion of some clubs may be closed but you can still go to any of the popular clubs and lounges on the strip. They may not be 'busy" by Vegas standards but on the weekends in December clubs will still be packed with people.

3. Re: Las Vegas nightlife in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 07:15