We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Irish bar after wedding

west midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Best Irish bar after wedding

Hi everyone just myself and partner are getting married at chapel of flower's on 4th Oct then meal at top of the world. After the meal we was wondering what is the best irish bar to go to, one preferably where we can let our hair down. Thank you

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Nine Fine Irishmen is good but are you restricted to an Irish bar as i would thoroughly recommend the Duelling Pianos at Times Square as a great place to let the hair down. You can get in the seated area for $25 a head giving you waitress service and its a fantastic night.

You can then leave there and go to Nine Fine Irishmen as well so win-win.

west midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Thank you no not restricted to an irish bar, my partner is irish and we live in ireland but happy to try out the piano one will look it up. Thanks

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

I of course will recommend McMullans, although maybe you would prefer something a little more touristy like Nine Fine Irishmen or Ri Ra. McMullan's is more for locals. The 4th is Saturday night so there will be a live Irish band at McMullans.

http://www.mcmullansirishpub.com/index.shtml

west midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Thanks Ktinca ive been looking at mcmullans and that was my 1st choice looks like it has great reviews and hopefully a fun nite :-)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

We would join you in your celebration, but we don't arrive until the next day. But you will find us at McMullan's that week, almost certainly on Tuesday night for Trivia.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Nine Fine Irishmen for me! The band that plays in there is fantastic, we went after our wedding and had a great time

west midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Thank u Ktinca if we are around we may pop in tuesday nite and say hi.

west midlands
Level Contributor
76 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Thanks Danny G im sure we will be heading to all these bars during our stay :-)

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
813 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

Ktinca - My bro in law is working in Vegas for bit thru the week ... I told him about the trivia night he was quite happy to hear about it ... I don't know if he has been but I'm sure he has it's right up his alley. He said he is at Signature? and it's right down the road or so?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Irish bar after wedding

I wouldn't describe it that way, but he is right. It is straight down Tropicana Blvd. Right after you pass Orleans you turn right and you are there. Trivia is on right now. It starts at 8pm on Tuesday nights.

Even if he misses trivia, McMullans is worth a visit. I HIGHLY recommend the Sticky Toffee Pudding.