We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

Rosamond, California
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

I'm going to be staying at the Rio shortly with two young kids who are most certainly not the foodies that the wife and I are. We were thinking of getting the buffet of buffets pass and eating at the carnival world buffet a few times, does anyone know if they have some kid friendly food there (e.g. mac and cheese, fries)? Wife is dying to go there so I'll feel mentally better if I know the kids will be happy too.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
924 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

Your kids will love it. Not a favorite of mine anymore but solid if your staying there and have the family with you.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,179 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

You might consider the buffet next door at Gold Coast. It will have plenty of food kids will like, and a much lower price than Rio. And this way you don't have to try and jam 4 buffets into 24 hours to get your money's worth.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,030 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

First of all, be aware that since Hash House A Go Go opened at the Rio, the Carnival World Buffet is no longer open for breakfast.

With that being said, this buffet is huge, and there are plenty of options to keep your kids happy (mac & cheese, chicken wings, corn dogs, etc.). On top of that, the dessert section is also very large, with lots of choices that will make both you and your kids happy!

4. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 01:30
Edited: 22 July 2014, 01:30
Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

They will love the buffet : Ice cream, gelato, onion rings, mac and cheese, I think there are hot dogs , asian and mexican section, hamburgs, pizza. Go to youtube and enter rio carnival buffet las vegas . It's overwhelming !

Edited: 22 July 2014, 01:29
6. Re: Kid friendly food at Rio buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:16