We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lost myvegas account

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
524 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
lost myvegas account

This morning when I tried to sign in to my account it jumped to my husband's account.

I am on lovel 84 with approximately 250,000 chips and many loyalty points.

Any suggestions on how to retrieve my myvegas.com account?

Thanks in advance.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
524 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lost myvegas account

That should read LEVEL 84.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lost myvegas account

Go to help at the bottom of the page. Send them an e-mail, explaining your problem. They will get back to you.

Winslow, Arizona
Level Contributor
148 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lost myvegas account

I would just try to log out of his account and log into yours. If this is what you have tried to do then I agree with trying to send a support ticket into playstudios.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lost myvegas account

I play mine and my wifes acct. They are directly linked to who is signed in on the computer to facebook. Is a facebook acct for hubby currently on?In?

*So, if I log into my wifes email- and there is a 5,000 chip bonus in there- when I click it- if I am signed onto facebook it will credit MY account the 5,000 chips. If I log into my email, I can click the same email and again 5,000 chips to MY MyVegas account.

Edited: 20 July 2014, 02:20
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lost myvegas account

Seriously the last thing you ever want to do is say you play on 2 accounts. It is against the terms & conditions and many people have lost their accounts for doing this. Each person is supposed to play on their own account. MV monitors the FB groups and probably forums like this also.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lost myvegas account

The Myvegas account is linked to the facebook account. Get your husband to log out on Myvegas and out of facebook. Then you log in................................. and as just said DO NOT play both accounts, and certainly dont "admit to doing" it in public. T & Cs and also MANY MANY discussion topics are clear on this point.

Somerset
Level Contributor
202 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lost myvegas account

What am I doing wrong, I play my account everyday for the last month. (No cash deposits)

I have 9000 gold coins.

This seems rubbish, any tips on increasing thist

8. Re: lost myvegas account

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:16