We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murray at The Trop

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Murray at The Trop

We just returned from a comped evening at the Trop with tickets to Murray. He is usually an afternoon show but for some reason he is doing a 7pm Sunday. It was entertaining and he does a family friendly comedy magic show. I have seen his act before and in comparison there was much less magic and less comedy tonight. He has huge talent but on the little stage at the Laugh Factory an A show becomes a C+ show. I sure hope he gets a chance to work in a more fitting theater. The magician who works with him known as the goofy stage hand "Lefty" is an accomplished magician in his own right. Murray's wife who doubles as his assistant is a beautiful woman and the two are in sync on stage. After the show all three take time to meet audience members and sign tee shirts and posters that are sold on site. All in all a nice break from gambling or an inexpensive Las Vegas show where you can take the kiddies. :-)

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Murray at The Trop

Why not post also as a review?

Edited: 21 July 2014, 06:53
Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Murray at The Trop

Thanks for the report. I will be seeing him next month.

Colorado
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Murray at The Trop

I've never seen his show, but Murray was on Wipeout last night on ABC.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Murray at The Trop

Hi David, Did post it as a review also but it takes some time for it to be added so posted it here as well.

Jeff, He told us about Wipeout but I didn't catch it because I was at his live show. He has a couple of other things coming up on the networks too. Both are escape tricks and very dramatic. He is in cahoots with The Pawn Stars folks too. He has some products they are working on together since he has also appeared on their show a few times.

I was really impressed when I saw him on America's Got Talent and started watching his YouTube videos after that. He really can do more that he is doing in this particular show.

5. Re: Murray at The Trop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:15