We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le reve champagne seating.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
473 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Le reve champagne seating.

We will be booking 2 of the champagne seating tickets as soon as they are released for next April...I've read the seating is good no matter where you sit...but what is a champagne like...a fairly good quality or not so good? Now 1 bottle will not last very long,are there options of purchasing other drinks?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,567 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,034 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Salem, OR
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le reve champagne seating.

The seats are excellent and well worth it. I would sit there again. With that said I don’t drink champagne and we didn’t ask if we could have anything else. Sorry.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le reve champagne seating.

I would NOT sit there again. Seats higher up are better- but you are paying a premium for 4 strawberries and a bottle of generic champagne poured by your own attendant. The B/W tv is approx 5" and it's at your feat int the seat in front of you. After 5 minutes of seeing actors sucking on air tanks under water- it becomes pointless the remainder of the show. I'd but the seats one row in front- and use hte money for drinks before or after

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le reve champagne seating.

We did the champagne circle and my husband looked the champagne up on the internet and it was a $50 bottle. It was good. It was a fun experience but our tickets were a gift. I'm not sure we would have paid for it. I didn't watch the TV monitor at all, I just watched the show. Our waitress brought us both bottled water when I asked for some.

Edited: 23 July 2014, 04:21
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,029 posts
6,062 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le reve champagne seating.

All the seats have excellent views - the only thing you have to decide really in that theater if you want to be in the splash zone or not (first few seats by the water area). Don't worry - the champagne seating is not in that area. It did look like a comfortable place to sit and enjoy; views will be similar to the non splash zone seating though.

5. Re: Le reve champagne seating.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 06:15