We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burbank, California
7 posts
Save Topic
What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Haven't been in LV for a while and thinking to go there for 4 nights in September. I appreciate all your recommendations! Thanks!

atlanta
Level Contributor
454 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

that's like asking what's the best hotel or restaurant, everybody has a different opinion. It depends on what kind of thing you like. My two favorite shows are love and absinthe. I'm a big Beatles fan, if you don't like the Beatles you probably won't like love. I think Absinthe is hilarious, but the humor is extremely crude and certainly not for everybody.

Encinitas...
Level Contributor
742 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Oh boy.

Essex
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

I've only seen two, la reve and absinthe, loved them both although completely different shows.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Some of Vegas best shows are the shows on the pedestrian overpasses. The local talent is quite amusing at times.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

What kind of show did you have in mind? Pop singing, dancing,stripping, acrobatics, broadway style musical, a variety type of act, comedian, ventriloquist, showgirls...

I am personally a fan of the Cirque d' Soleil shows but they're relatively expensive not everyone's cup of tea. I always recommend Love--the Beatles Cirque show, but many here don't like the Beatles music, thought the show was boring, don't care for Cirque, do like Cirque but didn't feel the show was representative of what Cirque does best, etc.

So we need a little more to go on than 'what is the best show"

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,598 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

I suggest you look at www.lasvegas.com to see what appeals to you....

Most Las Vegas shows are good quality shows with high production standards- it's a matter of taste!

Enjoy:)

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

O is a great show. Love is very good. Mystere is good. Jersey Boys is well done. Terry Fator is lots of fun. Human Nature is a really good show. LeReve is lovely. CarrotTop is lots of fun. Some of the comedians who come to Mirage are good. Celine is good is you like Celine. Elton John always puts on a good show. It's hard to catch his show. Seems like it's usually not playing when I'm there, but I've seen him in a different venue. There's not a big, overblown magic show playing right now, but David Copperfield is pretty good. Mac King is a fun after noon magic show. Donny and Marie put on a good show. There are lots and lots of good ones. Going to Vegas.com is probably a good idea. Have fun!

Scotland
Level Contributor
388 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Rock of Ages

Hayden Lake, ID
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

Mamma Mia.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What are the best shows playing in Vegas now?

If you're new to Cirque Du Soleil shows, go for Mystere as I think that's a great starting point. O is fantastic too.

If you are a fan of Michael Jackson, I cannot recommend MIchael Jackson One enough! Superb show!