We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Britney Spears Show

Level Contributor
341 posts
Save Topic
Britney Spears Show

Ok, don't make fun of me!

My friends and I are planning on going to the Britney Spears show over Labor Day at PH

Firstly: have you been, and what did you think?

Secondly: Is it best to buy tickets ahead of time or wait until I get there? If ahead of time, which website offers the best deals?

Thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
980 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Britney Spears Show

if you go on ticketmaster and choose your date youll see exactly how many seats are left and how much they cost

I think you may be underestimating exactly how popular and expensive the show is

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Britney Spears Show

So far, the show has been selling pretty well so I wouldn't expect any "day of" deals.

I tried to get tix for my last trip in May, went online two weeks or so ahead of time and they were sold out.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Britney Spears Show

We have tickets for November 5th. I bought our tickets on a presale the day they went on sale months ago and everything around us is completely sold out now.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,049 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Britney Spears Show

No shows September 1 & 2.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
137 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Britney Spears Show

Buy them before.. I am going to 2x shows in August, and one of them is almost sold out.. I bought them when released, otherwise you cant pick and choose what you get and you may miss out.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Britney Spears Show

I'm going Wednesday the 10th September.

The Saturdays shows before and after this date were both sold out (or out of our price range anyway!)

Definitely buy your ticket in advance... If there are any left for your dates, Labour day weekend is busy :/

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Britney Spears Show

Ooh Kahns555 I am going that date as well! So excited!!!

I would say if you want to see it to definitely book in advance - I wouldnt risk anything that I know I definitely wanted like that, cos I would hate to get all the way there and be disappointed! So if its something that you want be it room/show etc then always best to do in advance

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Britney Spears Show

Yay! I'm so excited- Such a huge Britney fan :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Britney Spears Show

I know! I was gutted she hadn't started it when we were over there last year for our wedding in October, but fortunately we've been able to go this year too and she just happened to add extra dates so Husband couldn't deny me! haha :)

It will be awesome - she was great in London a few years ago. :)

10. Re: Britney Spears Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:15