We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Hi everyone!

Ok - so I am going to see Celine on Saturday 30th August 2014. I have waited for years to see her, it's a long way from Ireland! I was looking at tickets on my iPhone but the really interactive seating chart that comes up on my Mac didn't show up when I viewed from my phone so I decided to wait until I was in the office and could see the seating chart properly. Then I spotted that celine has cancelled a few shows in early august and I panicked, thinking that the fall out from the cancelled shows would cause people to rush for shows later in the month. Probably a silly move but anyways. I bought tickets and I am hoping some of you can tell me if they are good seats.

They are Front Orchestra 2, Row RR, seats 202-203.

Basically from the little I can see right now on a very rudimentary seating chart we are to the right of the stage but are we really far out against the wall and if so is the view from there awful??

Just having a little moment for myself as I paid $500+ for x2 tickets and I don't want to be straining to see her.

I really would appreciate any feedback you can give me!

Go team Celine! Xxx

Love from Éire!

Shane

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,144 posts
1,349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

I am confident you will have a good view from your seats, which are close to the stage

The Colosseum is a modern auditorium, which was constructed especially for Celine Dion's show

Enjoy:)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Thanks for your reply. I know we will be close and all in all I'm lucky to have the seats and I hope they are good but would love some idea of how far right they are and if anyone has experience of these seats.

S

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

There are no awful seats at the Colosseum but I'd personally prefer to be sat centrally rather than so far off to the side even it meant being further back. I've been in the center at the front of the rear orchestra section for a couple of shows there and those were great seats.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but no point in getting stressed now you've bought the tickets! Enjoy the show and fingers crossed she doesn't cancel the night you're planning to be there... :-)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Hopefully she doesn't cancel! We were there for the July 30th show and she cancelled it right before. No real reason given and there were a lot of people that had come from all over to see her. It was very disappointing!

She also cancelled on July 27th but showed up for the July 29th show. When I told the bartender I was seeing the show he said hopefully she doesn't cancel.......she has a habit of doing it. I'm not a fan anymore!

Canada
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Sorry to say this but if I were you, I would phone Caesars RIGHT NOW and exchange your tickets.

I just checked for ticket availability for your date and you'd be much better off in REAR Orchestra 3 (row C) than in the seats you currently have. This is just my opinion though.

Celine's show is fantastic...ENJOY!!

http://bette.aeglive.com/seats/chart.php

Edited: 01 August 2014, 18:28
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Can you exchange tickets?? Have you done this before??

Canada
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Yes...I've done it before. Just explain to them that you didn't realize when you booked, that your seats were going to be so far to the side. Just check ticket availability and know what seats you want before you call.

Good luck and enjoy the show! :)

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

our seating for Celion were made through my host, front orch 4 aisle seats -we were about six rows back just excellent seats ,,, and for Cher front orch. 4 also made tru host and excellent seats,,,,,, if you have a host I would recommend asking your host to see what kind of seating he can get you

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY

I try and get seats 6 to 8 rows from the front ,, you can see the expressions on the preformers faces and see everything up close,,, as many say there is not a bad seat in the house which is said of pretty well about any show,,, I still believe the closer the better ,,,, to me anyway

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
39 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

I rang but they couldn't do anything as I booked through AXS - is this correct or were they just fobbing me off??

Canada
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Celine Dion Seating HELP!!

Phone AXS if that's who you booked through. I've never exchanged tickets with AXS, only Ticketmaster. Good luck!