We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my vegas redemption rules

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
my vegas redemption rules

Can't seem to find this info. Is there a limit to the number of items you can purchase to use in one trip? Can you buy more than one of the same item? I am going with some other ladies and I thought I would use my points on something we can all do such as 4 slices of pizza or four pastries.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my vegas redemption rules

You are limited to 3 rewards per trip. However, you can purchase rewards from Sugar Factory, Wolfgang Puck, House of Blues and the monorail and those do NOT count toward your 3 reward limit.

For the most part, you can only purchase each reward once. Some of the room rewards allow you to purchase multiples, but most of the food/drink rewards are limited to one per person.

If you click through to the 2nd page of any reward you are interested in, all the details (how many you can buy, blackout dates, etc.) are listed on the 2nd page.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: my vegas redemption rules

Thanks so much Diva for the information

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my vegas redemption rules

Just be sure to read ALL of the Terms & Conditions, as they seem to be changing them every so often. For example, some of the rewards are requiring you to be staying at that property in order to redeem them.

texas
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my vegas redemption rules

I purchased the bogo for the Aria dinner buffet but I'm thinking of purchasing the unlimited beverage pass too. Does anyone know if they will let me use both passes together?

n m
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my vegas redemption rules

I heard someone say that when you book a room through myVegas the hotel sends you a rewards package that you're comped room becomes a suite can anyone verify this?

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: my vegas redemption rules

#4 No, I believe you have to purchase a buffet to get the beverage reward.

#5 Of course not,otherwise the reward would state that.

texas
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: my vegas redemption rules

I am purchasing a buffet since it's buy one get one free.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: my vegas redemption rules

You have to purchase YOUR buffet,without doing the bogo

Victoria
Level Contributor
156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: my vegas redemption rules

n m - I think I know what you are referring to. I redeemed for a room at the Mirage and a few weeks later received an email offering me an upgrade to a King suite for $25. There is no automatic upgrade, it is your choice as to pay for it or not.

texas
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: my vegas redemption rules

Nevermind i just called and spoke to someone at the players desk and he said I could use both.

Edited: 13 August 2014, 05:08