We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
579 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

Hi: I just bought the VIP special for 2 for $55.00 for ride the Ferris wheel. I'm suppose to redeem my pass at the Brooklyn Bowl. Does anyone know where this is?

Dallas
Level Contributor
20,728 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

On the website for the Brooklyn Bowl, it gives these directions.

?Guests walking to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas via the strip can find the entrance to The Linq between The Flamingo and The Quad on the east side of Las Vegas Blvd."

So, I'm guessing it's not hard to find.

2. Re: Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 02:33
Canada
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

Wow!

$65 for a VIP ride package for two ($109.90 value)

Two flex passes, valid for a day or night ride on the observation wheel

Two-for-one souvenir drinks

Two-for-one souvenir photos

15% off one regular-priced item at the Sky Shop

Talk about a fiasco!

4. Re: Groupon High Roller Ferris Wheel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 07:16