We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Connecticut, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Hi all, I apologize if this has already been asked. There are 3 of us going to Vegas in a few weeks. I have 1 "one free buffet" and 1 "two free buffets" rewards for the Bellagio Buffet. Can I use both at the same time to pay for all 3 of us? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Sorry no you can't. Your name is on the reward and it can only be redeemed and used by you. You will have to show ID at the mlife desk and also at the Buffet. It is for use that day only and gets loaded right onto your mlife card.

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

I asked this same question on another forum and I got mixed answers(RE: Cravings @ Mirage). There's nothing in the T&C that I could find that says you couldn't use more than one at a time but one person said you couldn't while another said they did.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Transferring of awards is not allowed and that is just what you want to do.The "Player" meaning you has to use the reward and if you're using the Two Free buffets award you can not possibly use the One Free buffet award.

Mexico City
Level Contributor
78 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Hi Millo, We were in Vegas a month ago and I had the same question at the Mandalay Bay buffet. I emailed Mlife a question and they didn't have a final answer, (said check with the Mlife desk at the hotel) I called the hotel and spoke with the Mlife rep who didn't have a problem with using a 2 free, and 1 2-4-1 coupon at the same time. Just to be sure I then called the hotel and asked them, also no problem if Mlife is ok with it. Bottom line, we had 4 lunch buffets for the price of one, and were VERY HAPPY with the value. You might call the Mlife desk at the hotel to make sure, and then back it up with a call direct to the hotel. It worked for us. Good luck.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Technically Misty is right, but like others have stated, you might get lucky and get an M-Life rep. who just doesn't care and lets you get away with it. I would have a backup plan if I were you.

Connecticut, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Thanks all. rainman73, I hope that is the case for me.

Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Voucher for Bellagio Buffet for 1 person

We are two sisters who both want to redeem a myvegas Bellagio buffet dinner each for one person.

She will redeem hers and I will redeem mine.

Can we use them and sit at the same table together?

Does anyone know or has done this previously?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

Well, last Friday I redeemed two buffet rewards for the MB buffet: one free buffet + two for the price of one, both under my name. Basically, 4 buffets for the price of 2, so yes, you CAN redeemed two buffet rewards at once.

Also, a few months ago I redeemed TWO show rewards, both under my name, for Zarkana. Tickets were for the same night, so basically 4 tickets for the price of 2.

9. Re: MyVegas Bellagio Buffet: redeeming 2 rewards at once?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 07:16