We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrot top

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
5,695 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Carrot top

Considering seeing him, is he worth seeing &

Is it usually a full house - I just checked out the seating the atrium theatre seems a big a venue? Wouldn't want to b at the back. Thx

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,639 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,125 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrot top

Totally worth it!! Best comedy show in Vegas!!

When I went I booked weeks before the show and got seats close to the stage. Once we were there the place was nearly full but I'm sure many people were buying tickets the day of.

I don't remember the place was huge, but if you want to actually see carrot top then buy ahead.

I booked mine only 2 weeks in advance and found a deal on smartervegas.com

Mentioned in this post
Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
1,974 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrot top

i saw him when i was last in vagas and really really funny , i am from the UK and although a lot of the act is US humour i still found it was funny

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrot top

Have seen this show many times, and the theater has been either completely full or very close to full each time. There are only 13 rows in the theater, and they are set in such a way that there is no bad seat (it used to be an IMAX theater). As a matter of fact, I will be seeing this show again next week!

If you like to laugh a lot, then you will love this show! Check www.smartervegas.com for a great deal on tickets to the show.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrot top

He is well worth seeing. We've never laughed so much and would definitely go again the next time we are in Vegas.

Mentioned in this post
United States
Level Contributor
346 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrot top

Very good show. Wouldn't consider myself a Carrot Top fan generally either. It was full when we went, and we had good seats, but it's a small theater compared to some of the other venues in Vegas, and you'd likely be fine even all the way in the back unless you really have poor eyesight or you feel the need to see every detail.

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
326 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carrot top

Just saw him yesterday and yes it is very worth seeing. Very funny.

We went on a Thursday and it was a sellout Actually a fairly small venue not sure there are any bad seats.

The opening act was only on for about 10 mins but also hilarious.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carrot top

Lolly....Is the opening act still Rob Sherwood? (Kinda short, kinda bald, talks about his 19 year old son, a-hole).

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,975 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carrot top

he has an awesome show, I did not think I would have enjoyed it as much as I did

Chi Town
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carrot top

My gf contacted his manager for my 36 th bday. He took us on stage and had a whole bday thing for me and kept us in the act for like 20 minutes. Awesome guy.

Ontario
Level Contributor
634 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carrot top

I have seen him 5 times and would go again in a heartbeat. Sit near the stage and you may get a shot of Crown Royal from him! He must go thru a lot of that stuff...lol