We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free vegas club passes

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
free vegas club passes

Has anyone used them for clubs/day clubs?

Plymouth
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: free vegas club passes

I bought the VIP ones from groupon. Not used yet as going on sept. Not sure if worth it or not but took the took the chance $50 for 2.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free vegas club passes

Sorry should of made it clear it's a site that organises club entry. Duno if I'm allowed to post the link on here....

He's what the website says - Sign up for our VIP Guest List and you’ll skip the GA line and go straight into the club. Ladies get FREE entry and often receive free drinks as well. Cover for Gents varies by club and is usually $0-$20. Signing up is 100% free! You’ll also have our support the entire time. Call us with any questions or problems, we’re available till at least 2am, 7 days a week.

Edited: 16 August 2014, 13:37
Plymouth
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: free vegas club passes

Ah right I see. Not sure I think there are lots of club promoters you can sign up to I am sure someone will come along with their knowledge.

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
390 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: free vegas club passes

I just signed up for our LDW trip. Not the best clubs available during that weekend, but it does get the "seal of approval" from a lot of Jack Colton users. So, worth a try... Its free!

5. Re: free vegas club passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16