We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married In Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
351 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Married In Vegas

We just got engaged and we are looking at getting married in Vegas. I don't want to get stressed over planning so would like to have a package situation for everything for the ceremony. We will have approx. 20 guests who would be attending the ceremony. My choices would be along the lines of Mirage or Bellagio. Is it do able for under $2000? We still would have to have a dinner for our guests which would be additional plus our hotel stay and flights for one week stay. We don't want to start our life with wedding debt. If anyone has gotten married in Vegas I would like to hear your experiences, thoughts, etc. thank you in advance!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

we just got married in vegas last month, we got married at the Flamingo Indoor Garden Chapel and it is so pretty! the packages are very inexpensive ours was right over $500 and it holds up to 60 people, we actually just had a in suite reception and ordered party trays from Albertsons bc we had people flying out right after our wedding

Most of the places for receptions are going to start at $30+ pp

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,588 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

Congratulations:)

I suggest you call the folks who look after weddings at the hotels you're interested in, and ask for specific information

Good luck:)

Edited: 17 August 2014, 16:44
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,074 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

Sorry, I can't help beyond referring you to the Las Vegas forum over at TheKnot.com, where they talk about wedding stuff 24/7.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,454 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

Was married at the Flamingo in the garden chapel also. Extremely good service and beautiful spot. Sorry I cant remember exact prices but I think around 600-700dollars. A lot of it depends on any special requests you may have. good luck

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

Definitely call the places you're interested in. The hotels have an array of different packages at different price points. They can mail you info and you can compare and contrast based on what you think you'll want.

I got married at Venetian and they had a very nice set up.

6. Re: Getting Married In Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:17