We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Choices...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Choices...

So our budget for flights and hotel has changed and I was just wondering on peoples opinion on booking hotels based on location and how nice they actually are our choices are...

Flamingo, Go deluxe or Go luxury room

Mirage, Room with a view

Ballys, Room with a view

Treasure Island, room with a view

The signature at MGM

Tropicana, Basic Room

Thanks all :)

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
5,005 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Choices...

Definitely mirage with a view our of those my friend.

Canada
Level Contributor
620 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Choices...

I would also choose Mirage out of those options

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Choices...

Yep another vote for Mirage

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Choices...

Looks like Mirage is winning ha-ha, Is it close too the rest of the main hotels e.g. Bellagio and Caesars as It looks it in photos but apparently that's very deceiving.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Choices...

I would stay at Ballys purely because I like the location better and like that it is connected to Paris. I suspect most would go with Mirage however.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Choices...

I've stayed in TI, Mirage, Flamingo, and Tropicana.

I'm not like a lot of folks here. My choice would be a tie between Mirage w/view and Flamingo GO (these are unique rooms that are actually fun with the coffee maker, fridge and DVD player not found at Mirage), third place would be TI, but not far from the first two. It is a solid choice. While the Signature is supposed to be somewhat luxurious, I'd rather stay at the renovated Tropicana in the paradise tower of in a bungalow with a pool view. Ballys would be my last choice, but only in the newly renovated Jubilee room.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,510 posts
1,682 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Choices...

Mirage

It is close to the hotels you mention or st least a few inured walk.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Choices...

Flamingo or TI,

Ballys is Haunted

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
913 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Choices...

I would pick TI out of those personally. I know mirage is a step up, but I can't stand the smell of the place. Whatever that fragrance is they pump through is so overpowering and just not a good smell to me. It ruins the entire property for me, as I have a hard time being in there for more then five minutes. It has to be my least favorite property due to the smell alone. I would rather just smell smoke, that's how bad I find it. Also smells of terrible sewage walking in by rhumbar. The whole place just stinks.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Choices...

I'd go with Mirage. Try, however to upgrade to a Tower King as they have a normal sized bathroom.

If you are looking at Signature at MGM, also look at a Grand room in MGM. Less of a walk to The Strip, and more recently renovated.