We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

Hi guys. I'm trying to book for a date in October and can get all the way through the booking until the payment is processed and it comes up with a message "backenderrorprocessing". Originally I thought it might be just that, an error at MLife's end as we all know how tempermental their site can be, but then I tried to go through the Cirque site and it's only taking bookings for August and September.

Am I just too early to book, or does anyone have another explanation.

Holmes, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
248 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

you can try ticketmaster.com

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

I struggled too when it first started. I eventually rang the concierge at MB and paid over the phone. Took 2 minutes. I picked the tickets up at the concierge desk at Monte Carlo when we arrived.

Great show BTW.

Cheers

Davy !!!

Boston
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

You're probably getting an error on the MLife website for the same reason you can't access October on the Cirque site.

In any case, I wouldn't use MLife to book show tickets anyway, because you don;t end up knowing anything about where your seats are.

I suggest calling the box office or concierge at Mandalay Bay, like Davy said. The box office should be able to apply any valid discount code you are able to find online, and you will be able to have a seating chart up and select your seats from what's available.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

FYI I saw this show last night and we sat in row D seats 1 and 2 on the far left section facing the stage. These seats were very good and considerably cheaper than sitting center.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

Thanks all.

6. Re: Having trouble booking MJ One through MLife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16